What if you cannot get access to your disabled Facebook ads account again or you cannot ever run Facebook ads because your account has been banned?
- These are a few alternatives to Facebook ads that you might get better results with and see a lot less frustration using.
Google AdWords for video which is how you show ads on YouTube.
I am the most excited about showing ads on YouTube and for the last year have dedicated the majority of my online advertising budget to Google AdWords for video. If you make videos people will watch, you can easily rank your YouTube videos well by making ads for them like I have. More than 90% of my paid ad budget goes to YouTube ads because they have given me by far the best return on any advertising I have ever done online
Google’s search and display advertising system is powerful and will drive you more insane than Facebook ads. Still, getting approved is much easier and if you get your first five accounts suspended, making six new ones is no problem!
Google Display Advertising vs. Facebook: What We Found
For now, we believe that the Google Display Network (GDN) provides advertisers with significantly more value than Facebook advertising in terms of the five key areas outlined below. As yet, Facebook’s advertising platform hasn’t kept pace with the explosive growth of its social network.
We compared Facebook and Google Display Network (GDN) in these five advertising categories:
- Google Display Network Advertising Reach: Both companies have astounding reach. The Google Display Network (GDN) has more expansive reach (it has the ability to reach more unique people across the world), but Facebook has more page views (fewer people spend more time on Facebook, meaning it can hit the same people on the head more times with ads).
- Google Display Network Advertiser Adoption/ Growth Rates: Facebook’s advertising growth has been strong – but it hasn’t kept pace with growth in its user base.
- Google Display Network Ad Performance: Facebook ads have very low click-through rates (CTR) – at less than 0.05%, just half the industry average for banner ads. Why? It may be Facebook’s relatively slim offerings in terms of ad formats and targeting options, which are the key for driving ad relevancy and CTR. Google has industry-standard analytics tools, whereas Facebook is very thin in terms of reporting. Another possible explanation is intent – people may be less responsive to banner ads within a social network than when using other types of websites. Click through Rates on Google Display Network were nearly 10x higher than Facebook Advertising.
- Google Display Network Ad Targeting Options: Facebook doesn’t offer mobile advertising (a huge hole, especially with mobile use growing so fast), retargeting (or remarketing), advertising on partner sites, or keyword-based contextual targeting options for display ads. Google Display Network offers all of these.
- Google Display Network Supported Ad Formats: Facebook has just two options: the standard Facebook ad (text plus an image) and a relatively new, sponsored stories. This is paltry compared to Google’s display network ad format options: text ads, image ads, flash-based image ads, in-video ads, as well as ads for mobile and mobile games.
WHAT’S THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEM?
[ FACEBOOK – GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNTS FOR RENT ]
DO YOU NEED FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNT WITH HIGH QUALITY?
➡ VIP Facebook and Google Ads accounts.
➡ The ability spend money quickly: $5.000 – $50.0000/ day
➡ Good for blackhat, cloaking, traffic, affiliate, news, skin care..
➡ Reach potential audiences is also higher than personal account..
If you need more information, please add my skype: maizeclark91